Monday, June 27, 2011

Diwali Train Mistress

This is a true story of a friend from Pune.



I was travelling home for Diwali vacation in a crowded train. Since I did not have my seat reserved before hand, I had to share seats with a stranger and I was uncomfortable sitting with him. 


Finally, I decided to find myself a better seat and started walking across sleeper coaches. The whole train was over-crowded with some berths being shared by 2 people even! In one of the compartments I saw two pretty girls sharing one berth and one blanket. The blanket had slid off one of the girls and her feet was exposed. In the passing lights, I saw that she was wearing black jeans and her feet were wheatish with red painted toe nails. 





I felt drawn to them and after a few moments of dilemma, I sat there between the two seats with my back resting against the compartment wall. Her feet were dangling near me face. I drew up my legs, rested my head on the knees and began admiring the feet. I was real sleepy and eyes were dropping shut, yet the pair of lovely toes kept my awake. Her feet smelled lovely. It was a mix of sweat and some cold cream. As I kept looking, her legs stretched a little as she moved in her sleep. One of her foot was now very close to my left cheeks and ear. I snuggled closer to her feet, by slowly moving closer towards her seat, moving my butt inch by inch. Now my face was right under her heavenly feet. I mustered courage now to softly touch her feet, hoping she would not wake up. I touched them with my hair as the train shook, I rubbed my head against her feet for less than 2seconds and waited for a reaction. Nothing. So I tried again and this time a little longer. Still nothing. Wow! Some people can really sleep. I then tilted my head a little now, her feet was rubing against my forehead. It was like Lord Bramha was writing my fate on my forehead. I was hard below now. I lifted my head some more and now her foot was touching my nose and the train's movements rubbed my nose against her foot. Somebody in the other seat woke up to go to the loo. Seeing me there gave a hard stare at me. I pretended to be asleep, with her foot dangling just over my face. He bent over, I felt my heart racing like Vin Diesel's car in Fast and Furious, picked her foot and put it back up on the seat. Must be her father. I kept quiet till he returned and went back to sleep again. I dared not to do anything for next 15-20mins. Then just as I was thinking to make a move, the foot slid down automatically, as if to slip accidently, adjusted itself near my face again and stopped moving. I peered into the darkness to see if she was awake and did this on purpose or was it sheer accident. It was so dark towards her head that there was no way of finding it out. So I let it be. Gave it a few more minutes to be on safer side and again nudged her foot with my nose like a dog will. Now her left heel was on my nose and part of her foot on my forehead. I pressed my face against it as if giving her a foot massage. I was so much enjoying this crusade that in the vigour, the foot slipped away from my face. Believe it or not, the foot came back on its own to my face!! I now dared to run my lips on her soles lightly as ever. The soles were silky smooth and cotton soft. Then she turned on her sides and slept with both her feet joined at the ankles. I was dissapointed as they were out of reach now! While I sat there heart broken, i happened to look at her big round bottom. I am also a lover of beautiful bottoms. The jeans were tighly hugging her bottom and the sight was mind-blowing. I had a strong urge to touch those beauties, but then decided against it as it was too risky. I inched closer to her seat and rested my head by the edge of her seat as if in deep sleep. I slowly peered around the area to see if anybody was watching me. Nobody was. Then I stretched my face and tried to reach her feet. No use. Tried again and stretched my tongue also, but no use. Then I tried breathing on her feet, like I was tired. Her feet smelled fruity. I loved it more now and craved for it more. Just about then she streched her feet again and did a long toe curl. I did not move this time and all her toes moved across my face this time.
Her lovely feet were right on my face. She was moving her feet on my face on her own. Rubbing my face. This continued for few mintues then she turned to her side again. I heard a sound again and noticed somebody from top berth was awake. I suddenly slid away from the seat like I had lost my balance in my sleep and sat away hence on. I waited for a few more minutes for my next attempt, but somebody opened the door of the bogie and a station approached with blarring station activities. Thus ended my night on the train with a memory for lifetime.

3 comments:

  1. Great Story!
    Was this real story? If so you are damn lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is attractive. Thanks to share. Now you can buy online sex toy in Pune at a very affordable price. Best products like dildos, butt plugs, vibrator & soft pussy free safe and secure home delivery.
    Searching for a safe and comfortable sex toy in Pune online visit Amnaughty.
    Sex Toy in Bangalore
    Sex Toy in Chennai
    Sex Toy in Delhi
    Sex Toy in Hyderabad
    Sex Toy in India
    Sex Toy in Kolkata
    Sex Toy in Mumbai
    Sex Toy in Noida

    ReplyDelete